In the last post, we made a simple command line tool. In this post, we’ll add subcommands to that tool.
An experimental tool to enforce Swift style and conventions.
Every once in a while we’d interrupt that to discuss the typography and the color of the cover. And after each discussion, we were asked to vote. I thought it would be most efficient to vote for the same color we had decided on in the meeting before, but it turned out I was always in the minority! We finally chose red. (It came out blue.)
— Richard Feynman, What Do You Care What Other People Think?
“Audio is one of the most intimate forms of media because you are constantly building your own images of the story in your mind and you’re creating your own production,” Rodero says. “And that of course, is something that you can never get with visual media.”
Code Issues 1 Pull requests 0 Wiki Pulse Graphs SSH clone URL You can clone with HTTPS, SSH, or Subversion. Clone in Desktop Download ZIP JSONExport is a desktop application for Mac OS X which enables you to export JSON objects as model classes with their associated constructors, utility methods, setters and getters in your favorite language.
If this trust evaluation fails, the client refuses to connect. This can happen for a variety of reasons, some benign—the server might be using a self-signed certificate, an intermediate certificate is missing, and so on—and some malicious—the server is an impostor, looking to steal the user’s data. This document describes the reasons why server trust evaluation can fail, and how this problem can be resolved while not compromising the user’s security.
Today, Apple released OS 1.0.1 for Apple Watch. Among a list of other updates, the release notes mention performance improvements for third-party apps.
Layers based charts library for iOS
A collection of animated loading sequences for Apple Watch
- A client requests access to a provider’s service using its own unique client ID and secret token.
- The user logs into the service directly (using a web page on the provider’s server) and grants the client permission to access.
- The provider redirects the user to a URL unique to the client passing along a verification code in the query string.
- The client verifies the authorization request and uses the verification code from step 3 to obtain an access token.
- The client may periodically refresh the access token when it expires.